The Six ParamitasThose who aspire for the supreme enlightenment of Buddhahood, practice the career of a bodhisattva. In countless lives through the round of rebirths, they strive to fulfill six spiritual perfections, which they must develop to the peak of maturity.
These six perfections are called paramitas.
1. The perfection of generosity (dana-paramita).
2. The perfection of moral conduct (sila-paramita).
3. The perfection of patience (kshanti-paramita).
4. The perfection of diligent effort (virya-paramita).
5. The perfection of meditation (dhyana-paramita).
6. The perfection of wisdom (prajna-paramita).END=NAM MO SHAKYAMUNI BUDDHA.( 3 TIMES ).RESEARCH BUDDHISH DHARMA BY TAM THANH.VIETNAMESE.CO VANG BA SOC DO TUNG BAY KHAP NOI.