The path of practice of Theravada Buddhism
Primitive Buddhism is Buddhism taught by Gautama Buddha and his teachings are still stored in the Pali Tripitaka system (Nikaya). Despite the fact that most people only look to Buddhism as a religious demand, there are a few individuals actually seek to Buddhism to free desire. In this case, people come to Buddhism with a desire for liberation requires a clear distinction between Buddhism "primitive" and Buddhism is not "primitive," the chief legal and illegal . Why? Because after the Buddha, by the time thousands of years, the great teachings of the Buddha's teaching has not understood it (intentionally or unintentionally) has been amended and disguises. The Buddhist minister without policy changes to help people achieve absolute liberation. Only a true Buddhism taught by Gautama Buddha is the path to absolute freedom to the four achievement: Enter store, Japan, No future, and Arhat. In Business amalgams Lions (Central Business, set 1), the Buddha has said, in addition to Buddhist practices that do not bring four subjects sa result. Or vice versa, only four methods that bring results, it sa subject is Buddhism. The press law (dhamma seal) as impermanent, suffering, self, Nirvana tranquility, often considered the leading indicator to identify Buddhism, however disguise the practice is legal to use this publication to said teaching theory (but actually in practice they deny all the views of impermanence, suffering, selflessness, Nibbana ...). What is Dharma? What is a true path of practice? To damage the confusion many people confused, making efforts to implement the practice became futile rescue a pity. Only practices that rests on the impermanence, suffering and not-self that the practice led to a four-sa-subject results (from Enter the store, freezer functions, A function for the A La na drought), that new is the practice that the Buddha practice and want to pass on to later generations.
Over the last two thousand years, the business certainly can not remain intact and thus restore the integrity of the teachings of the Buddha is not a be easy. A lot of controversy over a proper method of practice: The practice period to turn in what order? Meditation How How self-reflection? Prepare any mold? Criteria? In general, the problems of Buddhism today is the question of how can reconstruct a "path" best to the teaching that the Buddha was practicing and teaching. A clear path and the right will lead to liberation with four subjects sa result. Conversely release four subjects sa result will prove that the path that is absolutely right! The presentation below to compare the path of cultivation of primitive Buddhism is being practiced by the different schools
I. HistoryAs history knows, the original Buddhism of Buddha actually existed about 250 years after the compiler News No. 3 under King Asoka. After the first 3 compiler, Buddhism almost disbanded because of the sectarian divide. The historical data is very complex record. However Theravada sect is soon out of the dispute, the elders brought the Tripitaka is the third time compiler goes about Sri Lanka and preserved here a primitive Buddhism (Theravada) is considered the oldest , at least 250 years after Buddha. Since the first time compiler (first sangha), Theravada is the third generation after Vibhajjavada (Monday) and the Presbyterian Ministry (Staviravada):
The sectarianism of the early Buddhist period
through conservation Theravada scriptures, learning and practice should be regarded as the closest approximation to the teachings of Buddha. There may be a lot of controversy here, but the fact that today Buddhism is really original (truly original), and the school closer to original Buddhism is no longer available!
While Mahayana Buddhism News Buddhism "development" refers to a multitude of different legal subjects, the Five Nikaya sutras of Theravada Buddhism originally agreed only a single path. Is there confusion (deliberate) between "aggregate method" with "the Method". Buddha preached on many topics, in many genres, so calling a method represents the aggregate 84,000 (dhammakhandha) news topics. Dharma of the Buddha over 84,000 legal interpretation of the world aggregates. Make no mistake, "Aggregate measures" with "the Method". Buddha did not speak to the 84,000 teachings. He taught only one dharma teachings, not 84,000. Buddha taught the Dharma, not to teach Dhamma 84,000. Dharma sole, ie the only path to practice the Buddha points out that psychoanalysis WORLD - ON-PROPERTY led to the liberation by the four sacred fruit. In other words the path of practice that practitioners need to determine which is a rational process to practice, practice really helps people gain freedom by four Dao, four fruits and a Nirvana (Nibbana). So how to know there is a teaching Buddhism original or not? The proof is simply, the path of practice leading to the four sacred fruits (Enter store, Japan, No future, Arhat), the path of the true teachings of Buddhism is the original! In contrast to the policy fails liberation in this life or freedom is not equal to four floors, it is not sacred Buddhist primitives.
II. Compare some of the different path of practiceBuddha preached Buddhism in a very scientific. We can separate the two parts clearly Studies (Pariyatti) and kamma (Patipatti), like the science industry is twofold Theory and Practice. Part practice to prove by experience that the doctrine is true. Buddhist practice will prove specifically that the practitioner will really kill the pain, get rid of impermanence and will dwell in the four director results and Nirvana. French school (I know) need intensive to implement the practice. Legal Action (the view) more important than just having new kamma brings full realization. Enlightenment brings real benefits in this life right. When referring to the practice of our need to find out reasonable procedures and practices with the teachings of the Buddha. It is a matter of Highway Practice Act (the way for Dhamma Practice) in the original teachings.
With material from the Nikayas, the Abhidhamma (Abhidhamma) and the commentary of the period thereafter, such the Purity (Visuddhimagga), there are now many schools of Theravada practice different path. Below lists some of the meditation and contemporary masters:
1. School of Mahasi:- For meditation Shwe Oo min (U Tejaniya, Myanmar)
- For meditation Panditarama (U Pandita, Myanmar)
- Wat Rampoeng (Ajahn Suphan, Thailand)
- Boonkanjanaran meditation center (Ajahn Naeb, Thailand)
2. His school Acinna U Pa - Auk Tawya:- Pa Auk Meditation School (Pa Pauk Sayadaw, Myanmar
3. School of Ajahn Brahmavamso (West Australia)
4. Her school Ayya Khemal (Sri Lanka, Australia, Europe)
5. School of Bhante Gunaratana (Sri Lanka, Washington DC, USA)
6. Ajahn Thanissaro School (San Diego, California, USA)(This article does not list his school Goenka's vipassana method because he only stressed in a consistent and narrow feelings)
Generally, in Burma or Thailand, the only temple in meditation and teaching how to cultivate follow his path file Mahasi. That is consistent Mindfulness on the basis of the moment (khanisa Samadhi, momentary concentration).
The Purity, the practice of Vipassana to see clear legal base (paramattha) with the known "as real" ( seeing as it is) when just one spot out of meditation (at least to a preliminary close of meditation). Follow the path of practice he Mahasi also based on the review of Purity. However, with the understanding and interpretation of the moment (khanika Samadhi) does not seem right to review Purity, as a result of meditation have not had the "intellectual property such as real" (yathabhutam pajanati) that the review was required. When I export a master of meditation, then "the moment" of a fixed "will be very strong, very different from" the moment a person is not fixed. " Moment of a person will be able to see material (Hons) degree Kalapa combinations, and can see Tam (title) at the moment of interest. Thus, regardless of the name-identity property of a person with a master meditator will differ significantly from those who can not meditate at all levels! Similarly, there is a difference so for the remaining property.
In Pa Auk meditation now resumed the path of practice of Purity accurately. Pa Auk Forest in four colors and four of the organic formless (4 rupa jhana jhana arupa & 4) has been practiced successfully. This path guides the practitioner to follow a certain procedure (About-The-Wisdom), in turn collect the results achieved, the realization stage, the results are, that standard has been recorded in full the primary organ. Below is a brief introduction by the path of practice leading Purity made by Pa Auk meditation schools:
III. The path of meditation practice at Pa Auk
1. Discipline:Always regarded as a foundation to help calm the mind. Discipline and Meditation is a means, not the end of Buddhism.
2. MeditationThe easily arise if the About help calm. Gender will be strengthened if The help calm mind. The sex and relationship interactions.
School of Pa Auk, Myanmar, deterministic way of knowledge select the following in accordance with the annotation of Purity (Visuddhimagga) His Buddhaghosa approximately 1500 years ago. In order to practice this, practitioners are encouraged to achieve an only (appana samādhi) of the (jhana), before practice wisdom (Vipassana). At least (at Least), must also gain access to (upacara samādhi) of preliminary meditation meditation ie the lowest level.
Any debate on a right path of practice and effectiveness issues revolve around the role of meditation. The tendency to overlook or against meditation seems subjective. Absolutely classic without any evidence for any opinions or to deny meditation meditation is "useless" or "dangerous." In contrast, the Tripitaka is a lot of texts, scriptures, talks about the need and benefits of meditation. For example, Meditation Products 1 and 2 (chapter A legal, Anguttara Nikaya) The products, corresponding truth (Chapter XXII, Samyutta Nikaya), business debt, Nirvana (Central Business) and countless Other passages in the Nikaya.
The schools of Vipassana policy is not based on the power of meditation has not outlined details of the cultivation period to lead to direct results. In contrast, schools of meditation is considered essential and important, which can outline in detail the practice period until attain liberation by the four results. In addition to the capacity of, a practitioner can see immediately turn ordinary moments into their own saints. For the role of The truly necessary, how the will read the words of the Buddha in the Great Eight Nirvana Business (DN Mahaparinibbana):
"It's About, which is samadhi, this is knowledge. Ranged along with tu About the results will lead to big, big benefit. Practitioners with knowledge of the results will lead to the big, big benefit. Center along with religious knowledge will lead to complete freedom, or counterfeit items, ie, illegal sex, property illegally (smuggled knowledge), ignorance, illegal ... "
3. InsightIs the critical period and more complicated. Analysis (Patisambhidamagga) his Shariputra, the economic sub-set, which lists information about 73 types of location. TRI (nanam) is understood as the Wisdom (panna) was completely satisfied. Buddhist enlightenment is practice originally successful types of location (IP) . According to Purity (Visuddhi magga) practitioners need to calm the mind through the seven stages of purification to reach 16 floors Wisdom from low to high. Seven stages are completely pure in mind the classic, mentioned in texts 24, Central (Rathavinita Sutta, Business Bay Station) and 34 in the text of the School Department (Dasuttara Sutta, Kinh Low). The insight also be listed in the Analysis of the Kinh Tieu.
4. Sixteen InsightIn the practice of Meditation (Vipassana) of primitive Buddhism, the property must practice in order to be listed as follows:
- analytical knowledge of Matter (Nama-rūpa-pariccheda Nana)
- Tue causal analysis ( paccaya-parigaha-Nana)
- Tue speculated that the name identity impermanence, suffering, selflessness (Sammasa-Nana)
- Knowledge of arising and passing away (Udayabbaya-Nana)
- insight destruction (BhangaAnupassana-Nana)
- Tue fear horror (Bhayatupatthana-Nana)
- Tue unsatisfactory (Adinava-Nana)
- Tue aversion (Nibbida-Nana)
- Tue desire liberation (Munacittukammayata-Nana)
- Tue rescue effort (Patisankha-Nana)
- Knowledge of discharge (Sankhara-upekkhà-Nana)
- Tue conditioned things (Anuloma-Nana)
- Tue cut off the flesh known as national knowledge transfer (Gotrabhu-Nana)
- Tue director (Magga-nana)
- Tue fruit (phala-nana)
- knowledge of audience reaction or review (Paccavekkhana-Nana)
5. MAP summary
Map of the path of meditation practice Pa Auk
After understanding and holding rules, the practice goes on either path, depending on individual capabilities:
Case 1: Begin by practicing contemplation breath. Then
- Development of the Mindfulness of Breathing in an amount only (appana-samadhi) of level meditation (jhana).
- Practice the four meditation protection (four boundless care)
- Food habits of the 32 spending possible
- If possible, use all kinds of Kasina to make the invisible
- Practice meditation before going to the four great insight (Vipassana)
- first floor to practice the knowledge of the "distinguished name identity." There are a lot of wisdom to the practice of vipassana, but which has 16 basic knowledge leads to enlightenment of Buddhism are the four results. Enlightenment happens when people meditate wisdom to recognize the 12th (second property agreement, Anuloma-NANA). Tue 13 are national property transfer (Gotrabhu-Nana) spiritual awareness from Nirvana and the ordinary becomes holy import store.
Case 2: If students can not develop the Mindfulness of Breathing in the police only: Pa Auk Meditation School students are encouraged to practice meditation of elements (cattudhatu vavattana). Upon successful practice meditation, the meditator big four levels of access to the equivalent of a master of meditation. Then the students used this approach to practice self-reflection with the first property is "discrimination and matter."
Principles of practical insight based on the To:
The meditation made out of an appointment or access to, the strength of the medium out of or access to powerful, can be used to identify and observe objects of the base as well as their birth and death. Now the power of the mind still and called the moment (khanika samadhi).
The description above is a basic outline of the path of meditation practice of Pa Auk field, which means that only emphasizes the period the practice. The specifics of the practice of meditation is taught in schools.
IV. Principles of enlightenment in BuddhismBuddhism is the director of Intelligence. Buddhist Wisdom used to perform the rescue. Analysis of Sariputta described 73 from the ordinary to the holy place. When you practice Vipassana practitioner need to do is complete 16 basic kinds of knowledge needed to achieve the four directors and four subjects sa result. Wisdom (wisdom) is a direct factor leading to the final enlightenment of Buddhism. The world and not a direct factor which is only indirect factors. Thanks to the virtue which the mind is calm. Thanks to the calm mind that make for success. Thanks to The insight that effective practice. Want the freedom of religious wisdom to know how to use the power of the combined approach with insight to see "as the" legal base (paramattha sacca). The method is called "base" is very subtle, but the sense of a normal person can not see. Principles of enlightenment in the original teachings is to see things, all phenomena as they actually are (seeing as it is). That is seeing things, all phenomena (matter and consciousness) in nature, "base" as they actually are. For example, practitioners have seen their physical body in the form of basic material (the combination Kalapa) and to see every-moments when they appear in the center route. Even at the time of enlightenment, practitioners can see the roadmap for our own enlightened mind. This is the essence and characteristics of the Buddhist dharma that all religious and other teachings on this planet can not be known or done!
teachings of the Buddha's original teachings have a computer precise and clear as a science of spirituality. Each meditation attainment levels have determined the standard mold. Each floor has property descriptions and instructions are clear. The enlightenment of Buddhism does not stop at the level of meditation to attain the rank (jhanas) but more to pass to a supreme liberation without any a rebirth in the three worlds. The principle of this ultimate freedom is the distribution of money the property (or intellectual) freedom. Government Property release has created this great enlightenment, not the light of the types of meditation, not the unfolding of the third eye, the wake of the Kundalini or the chakras in yoga pneumatic system. Government Property release clearly described in the classic created by the Enlightenment, not transmitting the secret heart of the guru, not a refuge from tha force of a "Buddha" that, as well as is not due to random chance in a moment of great enlightenment but that HOT!
V. Four pathPath of Buddhism practiced primitive, including psychoanalysis About-To-Knowledge, The Four Noble Truths and the Eight Noble Path. But more than 2,500 years, the details of a correct method to achieve the full path is still controversial. The order at issue in the practice of concentration and wisdom are still in place. If not fixed, the knowledge generated will not deep and not enough, the path of practice will not be completed. To the contrary if it can not follow that perfection is knowledge, then the path will not be completed.
Fortunately, the path of practice problems have been answered and handed back the classics. In Anguttara Nikaya, chapter four measures, all business 170: The attached tightly, Ananda has taught him more about the path may lead many to start up depending on the difference in mental capacity, as well as sexual development of each individual mind. In The Pure and the insight of Analysis (Patisambhidamagga) also discusses the practice of its middle order and wisdom. Thus, any debate about the practice of a right can be based on the following documents:
1. Anguttara Nikaya IV.170, Kinh Attached tied, Thich Minh Chau ServiceOne time, Ton author living in Kosambi Ananda, in the garden Ghosita. There, Sun Pi-authors call the Venerable Ananda:
Ladies and Pi-Venerable Sage.
Ladies and yes, Sage. The Pi-Chun Qiu assume he replied yes.
Ton author Ananda said: Pi-Pi-Qiu Qiu-ni or any statement in front of me that was the result of A-la-draft, all he is full all four limbs of this section, or one of the four parts of this costs.
What are the four?
- Here is the current home, Pi-Qiu religious practices, has only gone before; the religious practices he can only go ahead , path arise. He practices that way, practice, makes it abundantly. Since he practices that way, practice, make it abundantly, the fetters are the end, the custom domain is terminated.
· Again, this current home, practicing monk only, have come before. Because he practiced only shop ahead, the path arise. He practices that way, practice, makes it abundantly. Since he practices that way, practice, make it abundantly, the fetters are the end, the custom domain is terminated.
· Again, this current home, Venerable monk-only practice consistent both attached together. Because he practiced both associated only consistent with each other, the path arise. He practices that way, practice, makes it abundantly. Since he practices that way, practice, make it abundantly, the fetters are the end, the custom domain is terminated.
· Again, this current home, the Venerable monk-range for the legal be completely cleaned off. Hey Sage, this is the time when the mind of him to dwell, seated, single-mindedly, the static. With him, the way arise. He practices that way, practice, makes it abundantly. Since he practices that way, practice, make it abundantly, the fetters are the end, the custom domain is terminated.
This current home, or Pi-Pi-Qiu Qiu-ni any statement in front of me that was the result of A-la-draft, all he was full of fours, or is this one of the four expenditures.
2. Only Pure and insight, Extracted from Analysis Director, Sub-ministry. Indacanda Bhikkhu translation:"I heard something like this: One time, the great virtue resided at Kosambi Ananda monastery Ghosita. It is here where he, the venerable Ananda told the monk that: - this monk of great virtue. - Dear great virtue. The monk had great faith in response to Ananda. Venerable Ananda said this: - Hey great virtue, any monk or bhikkhunis any statement on the scope of A-la-drought in the presence of me because all four path or by a that the path of four that path? Do four (path) What
- Hey great virtue, in practice this monk is just pure insight ahead. When he is practicing pure insight just go ahead, the path is formed (for him). He was practicing, practicing, making it abundantly path. When he is practicing, practicing, making him the path of abundance, the binding to be rid of, the latent ended (for him).
- Hey great virtue, more Bhikkhus Net practice is just ahead of insight. When he was practicing just happened to go before the insight, the path is formed (for him). He was practicing, practicing, making it abundantly path. When he is practicing, practicing, making him the path of abundance, the binding to be rid of, the latent ended (for him).
- Hey great virtue, more Bhikkhus just practice and insight combined net general. When he was just practice and insight combined net general, the path is formed (for him). He was practicing, practicing, making it abundantly path. When he is practicing, practicing, making him the path of abundance, the binding to be rid of, the latent ended (for him).
- Hey great virtue, more (with the of) the heart of the monk stirred by the release of land to the law. The great virtue of this, he stayed at the center, gather, is the most professional, defined in the inner part, then is the time. Path is formed for him. He was practicing, practicing, making it abundantly path. When he is practicing, practicing, making him the path of abundance, the binding to be rid of, the latent ended (for him).
- Hey great virtue, any monk bhikkhunis or any statement on the scope of A-la-drought in the presence of all four because I was this path or that path by a path that's four ... "
Reviews: Two texts on, one recorded in the Central Business and is recorded in the Analysis of the State Department really just a business. Economic content of the preaching of Ananda, referring to the possibility of four-path "side" is derived from a path of "key":
A: The first Tu collective knowledge of the following
two: collective wisdom before Dinh Tu following
three: The Wisdom is practice-parallel
four: After the reeling torn between the practices, a particular path is formed.
To explain the problem in order to practice the concentration (samadhi) and wisdom ( Vipassana), Pa Auk schools are explained as follows: Referring to (according to the texts just mentioned) that refers to a formal meditation level, meaning that it comes right concentration (Samadhi appana) of preliminary meditation, binary meditation, moral, charitable, or chief of the four orders of formless meditation. Near the (upacara samadhi) and should not be disregarded as The (appana samadhi). A person has no right of access can still be used to practice the skill. After success in the practice of Wisdom (Vipassana) who return to practice The practice to achieve right concentration (samadhi appana) of those who meditate. In this case the path known as "prior knowledge, the following".
3. Review of the different path of TheravadaTam Study About The Wisdom of the original teachings are recognized by everyone as obvious. Path of cultivation is not necessarily predetermined Tue later, but the order between practice and wisdom can change, such as trading of organs has yet clear. There are a lot of different schools to practice the process is very different. The elements (or at least as close to) the necessary conditions for recognition as the legal base has not been nhan.Trai, most schools of Theravada, even in countries where Buddhism is the state religion, meditation is equally unnecessary, even "dangerous" for the practice. In addition to understanding moments of inconsistency between the different schools. Here's the point:
- The majority of schools today are Theravada practice insight (Vipassana) without a level of an index at all. Most use refers only to the moments of (Khanika samadhi) in self-reflection. Moment to be understood as the moving object when the object is running through every moment. But the definition and the ability of na close to what is still a problem is not uniform.
In Pa Auk meditation school, students must have at least reach the level (upacara samādhi) of the police only (jhana). When I exported out of or access to, the mind can now be used as the-moment to observe an object of a base (paramatthasacca) going bietn time. Thanks very powerful medium of the mind when exported out of or access to students can be found every moment of birth and death are the physical components (combination kalapa) as well as identifying individual-moments in the route center (vithicitta). So Pa Auk meditation moments defined as follows:
"A meditator uses either access concentration or jhana concentration as the foundation of vipassana vipassana and undertakes defining mentality-materiality as impermanent (anicca), painful (dukkha) and not -self (anatta). The concentration đó is associated with insight knowledge (vipassana) in this way is Called "khanikasamadhi". 
A meditator use or access or level of meditation (jhana) as the foundation of Vipassana meditation and Vipassana determined over the life and matter are impermanent (anicca), suffering (dukkha) and non-self (anatta ). Combined with the insight of wisdom (vipassananana) in this way is called "khanikasamadhi" (moments of).
- School of Pa Auk based solely on the instructions of the Purity and consider recognizing the legal base (paramatthasacca) is the basis for developing wisdom. To be able to identify subtle methods that ordinary perception can not grasp, people need to meditate on the power of an only (jhana). From the police's only a step meditation (Jhanas), who meditate near the output level, then combined with access to meditation. With this method, a monk at Pa Auk Forest Meditation finished floor full of wisdom and can even identify a clear roadmap as soon as the enlightened mind! 
VI. Seven out of St.Starting from the four directors and four results, the saint can be classified by some special factors in the process of the cultivation of it.
Or as the factors are primarily for enlightenment: credit, tons concept , or property. Or as the level of meditation that he has been.
According to the Central Business Kitagiri and the Puggalapannnnatti (Human regulatory) of Tibet Abhidhamma, the saint can be divided into seven categories:
- Depending on the credit rating (Saddhanusanusari): "Here is the text monks, who themselves have not attained the pure free invisible status (Santa vimokkha arupa) beyond the matter; after seeing the wisdom of contraband or he's not the exception. But he has faith the Thus Come One, have mercy respect for the Tathagata. Moreover, he has the legal, confidence, radical, concept base, knowledge base and the base. This person, monks of this letter, called a signal of the options. "
- Credit rating rescue (Saddhavimutto): "Here (in this teaching), who themselves have not attained the status free invisible net over the color, but after seeing with wisdom, some of the contraband or he was rid of and faith in the Tathagata have been identified, was residing on a solid foundation. This person, this letter monks, known as the Tin-class liberation. "
- My rating certificate (Kayasakkhi): "And this word, O bhikkhus, what is the Body of class? Here is the text monks, who themselves have attained the status free invisible net over the matter, and after seeing with wisdom, some of the contraband or had been the exception. This person, this letter monks, known as the Body of class. "
- The class of free (Ubhatobhagavimutta): "What, these monks, was the sort of sentence of release? Here, these monks, who themselves have reached the free status invisible net, beyond the identity, after seeing with wisdom, the defilements of the killing he had to take. This person, these monks, known as the free bridge. "
- Depending on class practice (Dhammanusari): "Here, these monks, who themselves have not attained the pure free invisible status, beyond the matter; after seeing with wisdom, the defilements of him also not completely rid of. But the teachings that the Tathagata (Tathagata) states that the theory was accepted by pure thought, and he get this - credit units, attack units, memory units, the base and knowledge base. This person, these monks, called the practice level options. "
- Rank Kien original (ditthippatta): "And these monks, what is out Kien Due? Here, these monks, who themselves have not attained citizenship free invisible, beyond the color, but after seeing the property, some of the contraband or had been killed and to take measures so as Lai said that the theory has been found and verified with wisdom. This person, these monks, called Kien Due level. "
- Rank Property release (Pannavimutta): "What, this bhikkhus, is the knowledge of class liberation? Here, these monks, who themselves have no evidence of pure formless President, through the sharp, but, after seeing with wisdom, the contraband or the end he was killed. Rank this person, this bhikkhus, is called Wisdom class liberation. "
Two more, a position called "knowledge free" does not mean that absolutely no meditation at all levels, but that is not a level invisible to all! He Henepola Gunaratana in "Road to Zen Meditation and Only"
wrote: " ... Really, in the business office does not assign the lack of group meditation for the monks freed by this property. Business refers only to the absence of contingent information (abhinnnna) and formless meditation (arupa) ... "
Such a call is the knowledge of liberation is at least a certain level meditation and contemplation (jhanas ) is a required condition in the practice of the reasons mentioned above.
VII. Important role in the path of the practice
1. For practitioners:A transparent path outlined the stages of practice in order clearly is a very necessary thing. The path of spiritual insight will help throughout his entire route will have to go through. Path to help practitioners know what they are standing still, at some stage on the path. One can see the path also means that he can see the Dhamma.
2. For a school or the practice:Nothing is stronger and more convincing if a school or the practice of religious claims to know the practice start, go through the stage and which will achieve the goal? The path outlined is a practice that is claimed to be the method of practice or law school course. For primitive Buddhism, the path of practice must be appropriate and consistent with the Buddhist scriptures. Only experience and a review is standard for all schools and only the results of the practice is to assess the value of the path is correct or not correct!
3. The actual situation of the current path of practice:- For Instant Mahayana Buddhism "developing", exceptional schools or teachings dare boldly made their path of practice. Now on the media such as books and the Internet we see the article discusses the philosophical perspective of the schools and various legal subjects. When the presentation or discussion, the school and the practice of Buddhism developed seems to ignore the problem path, while the "path" is the essence of every debate! Currently on the Internet most of the so-called Buddhist sites are gathering places, collect all the chaos of clutter! Blooming with hundreds of mess! The director really did not find benefit in the forest one point not junk that system, by contrast, see only confusion, disorientation. Real needs of people looking for direction as how to distinguish what is the path to follow, where a concrete path and right! but unfortunately the path of practice problems is now very little of the school or the practice of Buddhism developed mention! If the comparison between different path, people find relief to have the opportunity to learn and discern what is what Buddhism is not Buddhist! What is dharma and what is not Dhamma. Fins, standing from the location of new people into Buddhism and are seeking the Dharma, we necessarily understand the "path of Tu set" and use it as benchmark values to determine a choice right for you!
- For Theravada, the path of practice is mainly based on his review of Purity Buddhagosa. But the schools still argue with each other on how to comply with this path. As discussed in question is the moment "khanika Samadhi" of someone who is not a meditation at all levels can be used to perform the skill levels properly and effectively or not? And during a long period of time has passed, his method Mahasi really lead to enlightenment the four fruits of the clergy or not? This problem is really very difficult to reveal because of its delicate! When schools Pa Auk successful implementation of the meditation (jhana) and the use of meditation in order to practice meditation, the result was the monk saw the route as enlightened mind! Obviously today, with the successful implementation of the path of His Purity Buddhaghosa, Theravada has come a long way in the successful implementation of Buddhist enlightenment (compared to hundreds of years ago). But the path of Purity is still subject to a number of attacks targeted at the nature of the jhana. It is thought that the practice of jhana based on the direction of the review (sastra) more than anything to go (sutta). It is also the ability to "see as the real" of the jhana (for color and name) as well as the identification of skill levels may be due to the imagination (Paccavekkha: Imagination) . It is not logical to have argued that this attack. But in this article does not raise his criticism, which only records the actual happening in Thravada Buddhism, which is still an inconsistency in a perfect practice. Anyway we all must recognize the fact that history is a Theravada sect close to the original one but is not entirely original. That is, with faith and hope, we can expect the emergence of a true path of practice that the Buddha taught. Can then practice the four "sacred right of"  based only on business without having to rely on the review. At present there are monks who practice the four sacred right concentration by practicing mindfulness firmly, then use a method "as the intention of" effective for interim quarantine measures with greed and evil. With strong mindfulness and psychological ill ly legal education, the four sacred right concentration can now gently, without effort focused on the title. With a positive effort to learn and practice of many earnest with the Dhamma, who knows we may see a path to the original practice in a day is very near. With devotion and earnest, let Dharma perfectly intact, and soon reappeared in the present this.END=VIETNAMESE TRANSLATE ENGLISH BY BACH LIEN HOA.NAM MO SHAKYAMUNI BUDDHA.( 3 TIMES ).